Senior Analytic Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Senior Analytic Consultant

Senior Analytic Consultant Interview Questions

Senior analytic consultant interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What would you previous boss say about you/

3 Answers

Prepare 2 or 3 answers and depending on your judgement or where your conversation is going give an answer.

Don't be too critical or too smooth either - personally choose a couple of traits of yours' you would like to hightlight (which you had'nt had a chance to sxpress before in the interview) and explain them. Also choose a couple of things you felt could have added value but due to constraints your boss was not able to let you do that.

My previous boss would say "Where is Scott, is he coming in today?"

If you are performing data collection for user requirements feedback on a project, what is your approach for prioritization?

1 Answer

Please give us some of your past work experience? Why do you want this job an what sets you apart from other candidates?

1 Answer

How would you rate your power point skills?

1 Answer

Describe a team where you were faced with a particularly difficult situation and how you resolved it?

2 Answers

How would I complete certain variable reassignment tasks using SAS, but this was a very specific technical type question which was not the only consideration in the interview process.

1 Answer

Tell me about your experience with scrum or agile processes

Are you comfortable with using SQL, Tableau, and other business technologies in your daily workflow?

Name a brand that you think has lost its relevance, and needs to be revitalized-no auto or financial brands. and no 'The Gap'.

110 of 32 Interview Questions