Senior Analytics Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Senior Analytics Manager Interview Questions

Senior analytics manager interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

How would I validate the data for integrity of results?

1 Answer

Create quick pivot and then connect to the totals for different reports, using simple logical function in Excel.

Asked a lot of business casing questions related to Marketing, campaign performance, One of the interviews was technical - writing tough SQL code (and they want you to be precise with the SQL code - not enough to be just conceptual), discussing Linear regressions, multi-collinearity, heteroskedascity etc. Other questions that I can think of: 1. What do you think will be the some of the challenges you will face on this job? 2. What are you biggest fears about joining Remitly? 3. What are your weaknesses? 4. Do you think we'll succeed?

1 Answer

How would I resolve the issue with the data integrity when receiving the files with the data from the clients?

1 Answer

How would you proceed if you were hired - how would you spend your first three months? There is no documentation in the department and two Analyst, who are here for a long time 'have everything they learned in their heads'.

1 Answer

There are a lot of reports scattered around sent by email, in folders etc. How would I resolve the issue? We are moving from one of the current reporting platforms, what would you implement as a new platform that would centralize reporting. Tableau, because it allows the user to connect to all data sources, which Click View can't do. Director told that it actually can (I used personal free version that did not have capability). So my final answer was ClickView together with Excel that can connect to the database.

1 Answer

How would you validate the data integrity for ad hoc requests?

1 Answer

what is your approach to problem solving? basic statistical concepts past projects

Details of successful product you have launched.

What data would you look at and how would you use it to create a more accurate forecast of XYZ? [Not exact wording and I can't remember what they were looking to forecast]

Walk me through your background and how you believe it's suited for this role.

110 of 34 Interview Questions