Senior Applications Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Senior Applications Engineer Interview Questions

Senior applications engineer interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

What 3 mistakes of your career have you learned from, and how would you avoid committing them again?

1 Answer

The hiring manager asked this one several times in various different forms. I explained some examples of when I made mistakes on a project and how I learned from them. She was suspicious of my answers and continued to press me on them. Given that I was being honest, up-front, and communicating politely and clearly, it was very off-putting that my integrity was already being questioned.

Would you accept punching a clock?

Asynchronous syntax

1 Answer

How would you solve the 8 chess queens problem.

1 Answer

What one thing did you do wrong that you learned from.

Related to Application Egnine

1 Answer

To draw out an RS logic block in Ladder Logic form.

1 Answer

Imagine that you are in a room, where all the people who havebeen associated with you since highschool have gathered. There are some scrapbooks or posters in the room which need to be filled by these guests. They would fill only about your negative traits in these posters. What do you think would be the most common traits written on those posters?

1 Answer

Why do you want to work here

1 Answer

The most unexpected and difficult question happened when I was discussing the WCF restful service that we had implemented at my previous job. They wanted to know how we were securing the communications using both transport and message level security options.

110 of 66 Interview Questions