Senior Architect Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Senior Architect Interview Questions

Senior architect interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What are some ways to successfully roll out changes to multiple applications/services in an ecosystem where high volumn is expected and minimize or eliminate errors.

1 Answer

One techinque is to ensure that the API (contract) is versioned, another is to use markers and a load balancer to ensure that versioned services work with proper services

How does a garbage collection system work? How will you prevent an object from being garbage collected? Write N-ary tree traversal code to search a node given a String key. How many JVM instances does a tomcat server have? How would it handle multiple applications with different versions of same api (for instance log4j)? Explain wait and notify. Explain Generics. What is the difference between a static class and a singleton class? Why do you want to work for Netflix?

2 Answers

What is your best asset?

1 Answer

A lot about my work relating to specifics within each project. Size of teams, role, % of daily use, etc.

1 Answer

do you know how to do ____________________ (mongo DB, bootstrap.js, css, UI dev, cloud foundry, vb script, you name it, can you learn a new app every week, do you GiT, etc.)

1 Answer

I was asked to implement a linked list, originally in an actual language, but my solution became pseudo code as it's been a while since I actually implemented a linked list.

1 Answer

How much do you want to make?

1 Answer

Question about how and why to use CTEs (Common Table Expressions) in SQL Server.

Data Exercise

1 Answer

Probe fro background, competency and experience, flexibility and attitude...

110 of 417 Interview Questions