Senior associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Senior associate Interview Questions

2,161

senior associate interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

How to handle a dissatisfied customer.

5 Answers

Having had real world experiences in retail, I have dealt with this many times and 8 out of 10 times the following is how I handle it. Look the customer in the eye, listen to their complaint and find a resolution that turns the customer's experience from a negative upon arrival to leaving with a positive and very satisfied customer that will definitely return over and over.

See how to lighten the tension appropriately ,in a timely manner

Listen to the customer, stay calm and address their issues or concerns as soon as possible.

Estimate size of vehicles fleet in a large city

4 Answers

Suppose you start up your computer and the motherboard splash screen appears, but it's followed by a black screen with a blinking cursor. What do you think that is, and would you do?

2 Answers

How well do I handle change, that were not planned?

2 Answers

How would you define "unreasonable expectations"

2 Answers

Describe a time when your lack of preparation hindered your performance. How did you react and what did you do?

1 Answer

Why do you want to join this organization only?

1 Answer

Describe a mistake you made at work, how you handled it, and what you learned from it.

2 Answers

Would you be interested in a different position than one you are interviewing for right now?

1 Answer

How do you work with different teams across different regions ? How do you mange conflicts between team members ? Whats your passion ? ( I think I screwed the answer here .Gave a normal answer rather than my interests ).

110 of 2,161 Interview Questions