Senior Associate Technology Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Senior Associate Technology Interview Questions

Senior associate technology interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

Understanding the ecom related question and drawing the design on board in stipulated time.

1 Answer

Was overall nice experience. My interviewer encouraged me to speak even if I was wrong sometimes and corrected me later.

Some questions were very silly such as, what namespace does Thread object exists or what arguments does a ThreadStart class constructor take in. I am not a big fan of questions that will test how much you can memorize stuff and the questions does not seem to test the thinking capability rather test how much can you cram, but that is just my opinion.

1 Answer

1. Tell me about a time you were altruistic in your project or work. 2. Tell me when you didn't agree with a partner in a project and how you handled it. 3. Why should we hire you? 4. Tell me when you worked in a project that was undefined.

1 Answer

Do you enjoy working alone or with a team of people?

1 Answer

Then I got invited to onsite interview in Boston, Deloitte arranged for all the travel. Had 5 rounds of interview with 2 partners, Sr Manager, Manager and then 1 question round with a Associate. Consisted of some technical questions and mainly asking about my work experience and they were trying to see if I was a good fit or not.

The hardest was to try to complete in the time given. Make sure you do the JS part. Talked to Naresh about AngularJS

Phone Screen : Design a Hotel Reservation System using OOPS, project worked on experience in REST, Simple OOPs concepts. Inheritance polymorphism Onsite: 1 hr behavioral,, situations and actions taken during situations. 1 hr to provide solution to a scheduling question 1 hr to discuss solution and explain. further questions on experience and resume.

110 of 17 Interview Questions