Senior Budget Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Senior Budget Analyst

Senior Budget Analyst Interview Questions

Senior budget analyst interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

How well do you work in a fast paced, moment notice environment?

1 Answer

Given the sensitivity and timeline with various clients. I have to handle each accordingly and prioritized based on the urgency of work. I don't lose my cool, I work extremely well with others and I am always opened to constructive criticisms, you learn from those inputs. it helps me grow and develop at a level that will be helpful later on.

What are the top two revenue sources for municipalities?

1 Answer

Basic interview questions: Why do you want to work for the City of Dallas? Tell us about your experience working with diverse communities? Talk about a time you had to conform to a policy with which you did not agree. How do you prioritize you time?

Standard interview fare - nothing too challenging not covered in usual interview questions

The recruiter explained the role of the senior budget analyst position. There is some travel required and you work directly with management and other analysts on the team .

1) Tell us about a time you worked with a difficult individual or team. 2) Tell us how your experience relates to this position. 3) Strongest/weakest attributes

17 of 7 Interview Questions