Senior Business Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Senior Business Analyst Interview Questions

"As a senior business analyst, you are being hired for your years as a business analyst, providing you with the experience and guidance that other business analysts need. Interviewers want to see that you are capable of taking on more complex projects by testing your Excel skills, ability to perform an analysis, and leadership in a team setting. Be prepared to focus on your previous experiences with data, multi-tasking, and organizations and how it has all culminated to help you make sound decisions for the company."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

How do you manage project timelines with change requests?

1 Answer

To do time estimations on the change request and then you swap something that is in scope for the change being requested.

What would you do if you were told to just reproduce an existing report for requirements?

1 Answer

Tell me a time when you had to influence clients to follow a different course of action.

1 Answer

How has your previous experience prepared you for a role like this?

What are the 6 types of cost savings

1 Answer

Anti-freeze: planning to buy a company with 12.5 in cash, 10% bonds for the remaining amount. Total worth of the company $137.5. assuming there is no discount rate. When will u break-even. And is it a good buy? Part(2) - Anti-freeze is currently priced at $8, with 60% market share; there are other products in the market(A) priced at $7 with 15% market share, (B) at $7 with 7% market share and (c) with $5 and 10% market share. Should we consider decreasing our price by $1 or NOT?

3 Answers

Give an example of a database you created and what was its functionality.

2 Answers

What are your biggest weaknesses?

2 Answers

What if we offered you lower than market rate Business Analyst?

2 Answers

When determining requirements, which technique do I prefer most?

110 of 903 Interview Questions