Senior Business Development Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Senior Business Development Manager Interview Questions

Senior business development manager interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

Why would you like to work for us?

1 Answer

"I am interested in working for a company that is structured and has very significant bench strength. The fact that the company maintains a list of subject matter experts that are available for our engagement on projects is very unusual but extremely helpful"

What have you learned about our company during your research of our background as an employer - what good? what bad?

1 Answer

Here at Amazon we are frugal - how will you manage projects with no budget and no resources

1 Answer

So, you had a lot of success at Microsoft, well this is not Microsoft - so tell me why we should hire you as we think folks from Microsoft DO NOT actually know how to work. Prove to me that you are different?

1 Answer

Questions were around capabilities and past experience. Detail was required to make sure I was actually doing what I claimed.

1 Answer

Where to I plan to be in 5 years within the organization.

1 Answer

I didn't realize that when I went through my top grading interview, they would go back as far as highschool!

1 Answer

Tell us about a situation where you didn't have enough data to make a decision, but still had to make a decision

Where do you think Amazon is lacking in this space?

What innovations should Amazon try to implement?

110 of 30 Interview Questions