Senior Business Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Senior Business Manager

Senior Business Manager Interview Questions

Senior business manager interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What are your strengths as a manager?

1 Answer

Helping my staff to maximise their potential

How would I validate the data for integrity of results?

1 Answer

Credit card insurance case: calculate break-even claim rate where response rate = 2%, fee charged = 1% of monthly balance, and average balance = $1,000 per month.

8 Answers

What have you learned about our company during your research of our background as an employer - what good? what bad?

1 Answer

Was interviewed on site by a contract consultant, and he asked about gaps in my resume as a consultant.

1 Answer

Questions were around capabilities and past experience. Detail was required to make sure I was actually doing what I claimed.

1 Answer

The SAP contractors were most interested in knowing what is my opinion about their in-memory analysis product SAP HANA. There were no questions to assess my managerial capabilities rather the two junior people with Indian origin only focused on technical items such as the Business Objects software version I used, how long before.

1 Answer

Be prepared to do a case study with multiple questions.

1 Answer

They hardly asked me anything about me. Not skilled interviewers. The worst interview I have ever had in my 20+ years in my career.

2 Answers

In my third interview, I was asked how I would handle a loosely outlined "hypothetical" scenario in the prospective position (which had not previously existed at Amazon). I inferred that a similar scenario in the past had caused this particular interviewer some personal or professional frustration.

110 of 138 Interview Questions