Senior Business Systems Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Senior Business Systems Analyst Interview Questions

Senior business systems analyst interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Tell me a time when you had to influence clients to follow a different course of action.

1 Answer

I explained the context for my client's initial inclination and how I persuaded them to adopt a different alternative through case studies, data and postulating how their selection would impact their users in the future (creative visualization).

How has your previous experience prepared you for a role like this?

2 Answers

One or more comments have been removed.
Please see our Community Guidelines or Terms of Service for more information.

What would you do if you were told to just reproduce an existing report for requirements?

1 Answer

2) Difference between Floating rate and a Variable rate ( This question and the answer from him did not make sense to me)

2 Answers

For vision plus profile: Mostly application related at high level and core mainframe questions

2 Answers

How do you deal with working in a highly matrix organization?

1 Answer

He was smart to notice that I did not talk about a very specific technical requirement for the job. He asked if I have any experience in that area.

1. Why XPERI? 2. How can you prioritize tasks, budgeting? 3. Mostly behavioral

1 Answer

They asked me a lot of different questions, though if I aim to summarize what I believe all three of them were most concerned about, it was my comfort level in ambiguity, structured and unstructured processes, disparate business needs, and the usual concerns of pulling of successful IT projects when we won't be running IT.

1 Answer

Questions about Technology role and mainly business process.