Senior Category Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Senior Category Manager Interview Questions

Senior category manager interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Tell me about yourself, why are you looking for a new job, technical questions gear toward assessing your familiarity on biotech processing, assess regulatory understanding in procurement sense, assess soft skills on the ability to work cross-functionally.

1 Answer

If you are competent and subject matter expert, all the questions are straightforward.

Can't recall anything specific, no technical questions. The interview was several months ago.

What skill sets you apart to add value to the team?

Each interview has a different topic: 1 - Innovation, Results & Critical Thinking. (Walked me through how you solved a problem in a unique and unusual way, how did you use data to solve a problem) 2 - Case Study. You'll receive no prep materials leading up to it, and you'll have no told like excel or a calculator. be super detail oriented in your analysis. 3 - Leadership, Managerial Behavioral questions (What does a bad direct report look like? How did you try to help them? What does a good direct report look like? ) 4 - Communication, Team Leadership. (What's your role on a team? Tell be about a time you had a difficult client and how you overcame it)

How will you improve the bottom line of the business?

What is your leadership style? What would coworkers say about how you lead?

Name a time that you witnessed a team member do something unethical, how did you deal with it?

Walk me through your resume. Asked questions about my experience.

110 of 21 Interview Questions