Senior claims representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Senior claims representative Interview Questions

senior claims representative interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Describe a time that you were faced with a number of daunting tasks. How did you approach the situation and what was the result?

1 Answer

One time that I can recall is when my Store Manager at Family Dollar went on vacation. I was tasked with more duties than I typically am. As acting Store Manager, it was necessary to identify which tasks needed to be completed by me, which ones I could solicit assistance, and those which I could delegate to other employees on duty. I prioritized the tasks and began with the most time consuming agenda items first. Once the larger tasks were complete, I then began working on things that I was able to multi-task on and things that could be knocked out more quickly. I continually monitored my progress as well as the progress of those enlisted to help me to make sure that I was on pace to complete all of the given tasks.

Behaviour type questions.

1 Answer

What is your biggest failure

1 Answer

How do you deliver bad news? Or tell someone no?

Standard questions only

1 Answer

What is RCV? What is depreciation? Who pays for a Public Adjuster? What is your farthest level of education? When are you planning more?

1 Answer

Tell us about a situation where you had a disagreement with a co-worker, unrelated to a claim, what was the problem and how did you handle it?

1 Answer

Tell me about atime when you were under stress...

1 Answer

What was the mosty boring job you have ever had?

1 Answer

tell me about a time you were stressed at work, what was the outcome

110 of 33 Interview Questions