Senior Cloud Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Senior Cloud Engineer Interview Questions

Senior cloud engineer interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

What is something that sets me apart from other people interviewing for the same position?

if a mount on a linux machine isnt mounting where would you look to resolve the issue

1 Answer

Not much difficult to crack the interview.

1. Are you familiar with the 12-factor App methodology? 2. How would you plan and execute a blue-green deployment? 3. Describe the components of a CI/CD pipeline implementation you are familiar with. Next they asked me to describe each component in detail and my role in the contribution to the infrastructure that supports the CI/CD pipeline.

Process and Python syntax ? What you expect to do in this role ? Why you looking for change ?

- If you needed to swap out AWS EC2 instances in bulk (e.g. retire old instances and spin up new ones) explain how you'd maintain uptime and performance? - Describe best practices with AWS security groups - How would you troubleshoot software that had no logging available? - Explain the SMTP protocol for me in as much detail as possible. - What are some things you've automated in your current/last job? How did you do it? When did you decide that automation was necessary for that task?

I was interviewing for a DevOps role. When I got there, they interviewed me for a Senior DevOps Engineer role with more focus on the development side than ops. That was a bit confusing as I am stronger on the ops side of things.

Describe your experience as it relates to security in AWS?

18 of 8 Interview Questions