Senior Communications Officer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Senior Communications Officer Interview Questions

Senior communications officer interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

How would you increase the interest on economical reforms in the Government of (I do not remember the name of the country, but it was one from Africa)?

2 Answers

Trough a marketing/communications campaign that allow the Government to see the benefits of that reforms. They should understand the benefits for its Government, for its people, etc. And they should understand that the international community is going to offer them more economic help after that reforms.

I would lobby through stakeholder forums to the government and demonstrate how positive economic reforms have assisted e.g small businesses to grow- thus more taxes to the government,reforms reduce poverty- thus less burden to the government to deal with issues associated with poverty - thus more for them to use to develop infrastructure, create new areas for youth employment etc.

Is there anything you want to add about yourself that we have not covered?

Describe an experience in which you had to take a negative experience and turn it into a positive?

Nothing difficult or unexpected, except they did try to push quite hard for an answer on salary expectations.

How would my friends and colleagues describe me? What is the function of this part of the team as it corresponds to the department? What parts of the job description are you most and least comfortable with?