Senior Contract Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Senior Contract Manager Interview Questions

Senior contract manager interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

the CFO asked me to describe a circumstance where I did not get along with a superior manager and how I handled it.

1 Answer

I answered honestly about my last manager (only worked for 8 months) who harassed me and treated me very unprofessionally. Yet I did not stoop to his level, continued to treat him with respect and most importantly never allowed it to affect my workplace, or my project (and continued to get outstanding performance awards). I also made certain I described how my prior management training and experiences, my team and project leadership and how obtaining my Leadership Certificate significantly helped me with this situation b/c it contained classroom experiences/role playing in each Communicating Across Cultures, Dealing with Difficult People and Conflict Resolution Courses.

Tell me a time when you had a worked to through a conflict in the work place?

1 Answer

Having to perform the assessment test - it was very difficult and had to be completed within 2 hours.

1 Answer

International contracting experience Government and commercial regulation knowledge ITAR knowledge Technical aptitude Negotiation experience and approach How would I approach the drafting of a comprehensive international contract.

1 Answer

Tell us about a time when you had to overcome managing difficult managers with a project? What approach did you take? What was the end result?

Didn't get that far, but I have to say this is the third time I have gone through this process and each time it peters out after the homework. It is very difficult to understand what they want because in a real life job, I have never had a problem drafting a contract.

I came from management within a very large, very structured, defense contractor. Many of the questions I fielded had to do with fitting into a smaller, more collaborative team culture and my ability to differentiate between bureaucracy and positive structure.

1 Answer

3 round robin interview, then 2 round robin interview the following week by team. I was interviewed by 9 people overall, peers, managers and director.

Please explain how you handled a negotiation.

110 of 15 Interview Questions