Senior contracts analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Senior contracts analyst Interview Questions

senior contracts analyst interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

They asked me to describe a time when I had to give bad news to a customer of mine and how I handled it.

1 Answer

I discussed how I had different approaches depending on which customer I was working with and that I tried to tailor the format of my message to their liking to a reasonable extent. I also detailed the fact that I tried to never come to my customer with only bad news, I like to come to them with potential solutions or next steps.

Why do you want to work for TC Energy?

1 Answer

Tell me about yourself and how your skills relate to the job? Are you able to work overtime during busy season? What are your strengths and what are your weaknesses?

1 Answer

What is the largest obstacle you've ever overcome? What type of work environment do you prefer and why? What interests you in this position specifically?

Tell us what sets you apart from other strong candidates? What's your secret sauce? What type of clinical trials have you worked on? Are you familiar with the phases of clinical trials?

Are you okay with commuting to Nike WHQ everyday (I live some distance away)?

About 25% related to my background and past experiences with the remaining 75% consisting of behavioral-type questions. Nothing unusual, difficult, or unexpected.

110 of 14 Interview Questions