senior contracts analyst interview questions shared by candidates
They asked me to describe a time when I had to give bad news to a customer of mine and how I handled it.
I discussed how I had different approaches depending on which customer I was working with and that I tried to tailor the format of my message to their liking to a reasonable extent. I also detailed the fact that I tried to never come to my customer with only bad news, I like to come to them with potential solutions or next steps.
What is the largest obstacle you've ever overcome? What type of work environment do you prefer and why? What interests you in this position specifically?
Tell us what sets you apart from other strong candidates? What's your secret sauce? What type of clinical trials have you worked on? Are you familiar with the phases of clinical trials?
About 25% related to my background and past experiences with the remaining 75% consisting of behavioral-type questions. Nothing unusual, difficult, or unexpected.
See Interview Questions for Similar Jobs
- Dental Assistant
- Registered Nurse
- Social Worker
- Mechanical Engineer
- Human Resource
- Sales Associate
- Graphic Designer
- Truck Driver
- Administrative Assistant