Senior copywriter Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for senior copywriter

Senior copywriter Interview Questions

senior copywriter interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Tell me about the most difficult project you've worked on, and what outcome was.

13 Answers

when i was handled diabetic patient;[ im only reliever] my co-worker inject a highdosage of insulin , the patient suffered hypoglycemia,and im awaked almost 3 days without any rest.

that is true moment,for me hundle diabetic patient,check the insulin ,if the blood sugar is high i follow dr. order,the to hyperglicemia,follow dr. order all the time.

Diabetic [non-insulin dependent can cure thru oral medication or exercise,while insulin dependent ,we monitor blood sugar ,if the blood sugar is high,i give injection it depend to doctor order, the same to hypoglycemia.

What competencies were important to me as a marketing writer?

2 Answers

I was asked for samples of my long-form and short-form writing samples, and I wasn't sure which kind would be preferred for the particular job description at the time.

2 Answers

They as a series of extremely specific situational questions. "Did this + this + this happen to you while it was raining outside and how did you handle it?"

2 Answers

Why would you like to work here?

1 Answer

I didn't find any of the questions unexpected. And they weren't difficult in the sense that they were tricky. They were really good questions-- it was a very transparent and straightforward process, which I found refreshing. I took them through my portfolio. They asked me some questions about my experience. They asked why I wanted to leave my (then) current agency. Then they asked how much money I wanted. Finally, they gave me an offer.

1 Answer

Do you usually work with an art director as a team?

1 Answer

Where do you see yourself in 5 years? (a standard, unimaginative, and uninformative question from the 20th century)

1 Answer

Why do you want to work at ARC WW?

1 Answer

As it was a creative position, I met with the core creative team. We discussed previous work, approaches to creative dilemmas, influence, etc.

110 of 128 Interview Questions