Senior CopyWriter Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Senior CopyWriter Interview Questions

Senior copywriter interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

Tell me about the most difficult project you've worked on, and what outcome was.

13 Answers

when i was handled diabetic patient;[ im only reliever] my co-worker inject a highdosage of insulin , the patient suffered hypoglycemia,and im awaked almost 3 days without any rest.

that is true moment,for me hundle diabetic patient,check the insulin ,if the blood sugar is high i follow dr. order,the to hyperglicemia,follow dr. order all the time.

Diabetic [non-insulin dependent can cure thru oral medication or exercise,while insulin dependent ,we monitor blood sugar ,if the blood sugar is high,i give injection it depend to doctor order, the same to hypoglycemia.

what accounts did you work on what is the MOA for you brand what was the project you are most proud of what piece in your portfolio is your favorite do you have digital experience did you manage freelancers do you like high science?

1 Answer

Why do you want to work at ARC WW?

1 Answer

Please create this "test" creative brief.

1 Answer

Job #2: Show me your work.

1 Answer

Having come from a not-for-profit, are you concerned about the pace of work?

1 Answer

A little unexpected: If I revised as I wrote, or wrote a bunch and revised later.

1 Answer

Do you usually work with an art director as a team?

1 Answer

I didn't find any of the questions unexpected. And they weren't difficult in the sense that they were tricky. They were really good questions-- it was a very transparent and straightforward process, which I found refreshing. I took them through my portfolio. They asked me some questions about my experience. They asked why I wanted to leave my (then) current agency. Then they asked how much money I wanted. Finally, they gave me an offer.

1 Answer

Did you create 100% of the ad copy in this portfolio?

110 of 69 Interview Questions