Senior director Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Senior director Interview Questions

5,365

senior director interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

The manager of component 'A' says his functionality is more important than that of component 'B.' The manager of component 'B' says his is more important than that of component 'A.' You can only implement one A or B, but not both - which do you choose to implement.

13 Answers

I reference the Product Plan and select the component w/ the higher priority. The interview says "There is no Product Plan." I say "I select the one w/ the higher ROI." They say "there is no ROI." I say "then I choose the component whose manager has the best rationale."

I would say to do my own research

I would say whichever is more valuable to customer & gives competitive advantage to Amazon.

Tell me how you would scale a social media software platform?

3 Answers

Suppose you are working on a project with an original scope of a few months and you are told that you instead now have a few days -- how would you handle it?

5 Answers

What is your idea of reasonable turn around time for a project?

3 Answers

What's the accounting equation? It wasn't difficult but it was unexpected and resulted in me having to ponder for several seconds to recall the information to mind

2 Answers

Have I ever managed a project where my deadline move-up abruptly? Was I able to meet that deliverable deadline, and if so, how?

1 Answer

Why do you feel the skills you have acquired make you an excellent candidate?

1 Answer

Describe a project that you have managed and the steps you took to see that project completed.

1 Answer

Was asked a number of questions regarding project management methodology and procedures, PMOs previously managed and projects/programs managed.

1 Answer

How do you deal with difficult people?

110 of 5,365 Interview Questions