Senior electrical engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Senior electrical engineer Interview Questions

senior electrical engineer interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Will I move to the site location for a long term assignment?

2 Answers

I think the most difficult question might actually have come from me -- I asked about the financial stability of the company. The response was vague. I did not hear back after that (no further interviewing) but saw the exact same position posted as a contract position rather than a full time position 2 months later. It's difficult to know if I failed the technical interview or caused them to rethink the position. Maybe both.

2 Answers

Are you willing to give up your other citizenship/passport for the clearance process?

Past design experience.

1 Answer

What kinds of FPGA designs have you done?

1 Answer

getting endless questions from engineer with similar job duties about small details about a small part of the overall positions' requirements, to the annoyance of everyone else in the room, with no input from said hiring manager controlling the meeting in anyway.

1 Answer

What are some of the things you have to take care in an embedded system that you don't in PC/server software?

1 Answer

What kinds of things have you done that are pertinent to our designs?

1 Answer

How to select a processor ?SDRAM?Buck and boost converter ,timing analysis,I2C and SPI interface

1 Answer

Many technical questions were asked directly related to Functional Safety Management. Questions were also asked regarding work history and experience, personal achievements and challenges.

110 of 113 Interview Questions