Senior engineering manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Senior engineering manager Interview Questions

senior engineering manager interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Algorithms and data structure related questions. Pretty straightforward DFS, backtracking and Sets.

5 Answers

Myanmar

I tried rooftop slushie mentioned above and it was pretty helpful. I recommend it.

One or more comments have been removed.
Please see our Community Guidelines or Terms of Service for more information.

My people management style. Challenges faced in my (then) current role, was asked to provide examples etc.

8 Answers

Past scrum experience and obstacles

1 Answer

How do you handle your project late by schedule?

1 Answer

1) Write a node class with data members of string value, and a container of neighboring nodes. 2) Write a method to find a node given a target value and initial node.

1 Answer

Why did this product fail? (was shown pictures of a failed part and was asked to determine why it failed)

1 Answer

Asked questions about management and hiring style Asked a couple of technical questions Asked for an example of significant contributions Described engineering teams organization

1 Answer

I don't want to disclose any questions but i just want to share my experience. If a senior person is interviewed by a Junior and interns. It will be very bad because the person who is on other sider neither they had knowledge or experience. It's like old saying "Frog in the well" . True vs true : only if you know multiple languages. If person on the other side knows only one language it's not my problem.

1 Answer

One of the interviewers asked about static timing analysis/fix/optimization related question on best way to fix hold for a given problem.

1 Answer

Write a java program that does some array manipulation

110 of 160 Interview Questions