Senior executive assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Senior executive assistant Interview Questions

senior executive assistant interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Are you a people person. Are you a good fit for the company brand and VP

2 Answers

They are going to ask questions from your resume. Be prepared to talk about it but put it in a story format.

You have to understand we are in a negative economy with too many applicants. It is definitely an employer's market, not an applicant-market. Meaning that yes, the odds of you getting hired depends mostly (besides your qualifications, most applicants can and could do the job) on the hiring personnel and your "brand". First, the hiring personnel is going to stereotype the living hell out of you. Say you have a White female and a Black female interviewing a White, executive-type, with an MBA and plenty of experience vs. a less qualified Black female, but one that could easily perform the duties of the position, then the Black female wins every time, period! If you really think they care about your MBA or background at being an expert your sadly mistaken. Next, your "brand" means everything. Say the two female interviewers were very easily hired many years ago when it was mandatory to hire them (because of hiring quotas) and now they are IN CHARGE do you really think your "executive brand means anything to them? Nadda, not, zip. They will just be looking for a FIT. They figure your executive brand has ruled the roost long enough, and you will only be allowed to enter over their dead bodies! Lastly and not mentioned yet, most good or great federal job listings are not publically announced, they don't have to be. Title 5 allows for internal direct hire, meaning no interviews, etc. Your name is John, you're part of the club, there is an opening at the 65k/year level, and you just got the job. In that case, it doesn't matter at all what the two female interviewers have to say! You see, both hiring sides know how to play the game, it just depends on where you are at the time of hire, as to your chances of getting in or getting promoted. I was at Chalmer's P. Wylie Ambulatory Care Center in Columbus Ohio and I saw all of this, so yes it's true no matter what anyone tells you. If you're black, female, transgender, then by all means apply and you'll most likely be joining the machine and be given the directive to report to work on Monday morning for orientation.

I asked all the questions.

2 Answers

It seems you are over-qualified for the position. Why are you interested in this particular role?

1 Answer

Do I have any disabilities? They ask this question because GoodTemps also specializes in hiring people with disabilities.

1 Answer

How would you handle an upset client?

1 Answer

What is my reason for venturing out and leaving a company where i have been collectively for over 12 years.

1 Answer

Tell me a time when you had to make a decision for your job/company using outside (not you or your co-workers) influences?

Where do you see yourself in the next 5 years

1 Answer

Here is a list of technical terms (mostly acronyms) and I want you to tell me what they mean.

1 Answer

They first asked why I was interested in Quintiles over every other company.

110 of 78 Interview Questions