Senior Finance Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Senior Finance Analyst Interview Questions

Senior finance analyst interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

Please tell me your biggest weakness?

What is your weakness?

What happens when IRR is equal to Discounted Rate

1 Answer

What would you do if you were working late with your team on a proposal because a teammate of yours went home sick. At 7pm at night you run out to grab pizzas for the team and you notice your sick coworker at the pizza place celebrating a child's birthday?

1 Answer

Would you ever recommend a project that had a negative NPV?

1 Answer

Most of the questions were job related to my previous experience in Financial Planning and Analysis, forecasting and budgeting. Asked about the process of performing those responsibilites in my previous companies, what financial and ERP systems used, described experience in working with other team members, business partners, etc. Specific questions about my overall system skills and skills in Hyperion Enterprise as the company is using Hyperion Enterprise financial system.

1 Answer

I had to complete a Excel test.

1 Answer

After asking me about my biggest weakness the director said "okay, now tell me another one."

1 Answer

What type of financial reports have you developed

1 Answer

Walk me through your resume. Describe how you build relationships with your business partners? What finance job do you see yourself in in 5 years? Why do you want to work in retail?

3140 of 942 Interview Questions