Senior Financial Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Senior Financial Analyst Interview Questions

"Senior financial analysts are respected for their expertise, exemplified by their attention to detail, confidence, and accuracy. In an interview context, expect to be questioned on technical questions, your previous experiences, and hypothetical situations that require your analysis and recommendation. Most importantly, come prepared with knowledge on the company and the industry, as well as the challenges that it faces."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Why are dividends not part of the Income Statement?

1 Answer

because dividends are shareholder income and not firm income. the income statement only contains firm income. dividends are listed under shareholder equity.

How would you handle an irrate internal customer during a business meeting?

2 Answers

what product should we choose to carry if we only have one cube foot storage left in our warehouse?

6 Answers

If it is 3:15. how many degrees are between the little and big hand?

7 Answers

We did some data analysis and noticed that the phase of the moon was directly correlated to the productivity of our fulfillment center staff. What could be causing that?

3 Answers

Interview #1. Quite pleasant on the phone, asked about my skills and work history and touched on education. Emphasis on my excel skills which I offered to demo my model in person as I always do. Interview #2 Very pleasant as well. Touch on Excel skills mentioned some challenges working with a younger work force. Emphasized excel needs and mentoring. I was very open to all of it. Interview #3 two panel interview asked about dealing with disciplining employees if the need be and showed my excel model that I built. They like my excel skills. Pleasant interview. Interview #4 Not pleasant and almost stand-offish telling me she did not have a lot of time to meet me as soon as I walked in. Then proceeded to let me know that what was asked for from the 3 pervious people I met WAS NOT what she was looking for. The proceeded to tell me about her skills. So I listened. Then proceeded to attack my resume and job history. 20 mins later I left no longer knowing what the position was about and I left wondering why did I end up meeting someone who did not want to meet me at this stage ? Going through the motions while wasting my time is the best way I can put it.

3 Answers

In 15 seconds, name all the different ways you can make money off a donkey - go!

3 Answers

How many angels fit on the head of a pin

nothing too difficult

3 Answers

Why do you want to work at Whirlpool?

2 Answers