Senior Financial Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Senior Financial Analyst

Senior Financial Analyst Interview Questions

"Senior financial analysts are respected for their expertise, exemplified by their attention to detail, confidence, and accuracy. In an interview context, expect to be questioned on technical questions, your previous experiences, and hypothetical situations that require your analysis and recommendation. Most importantly, come prepared with knowledge on the company and the industry, as well as the challenges that it faces."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

If it is 3:15. how many degrees are between the little and big hand?

7 Answers

7.5 degrees

7.5 degrees

7.5 degrees For every 360 degrees the little hand moves, the big hand moves 30 degrees; therefore, when the little hand moves 90 degrees (to the 15 minute mark), the big hand moves 7.5 degrees.

Why do you want to work at Whirlpool?

2 Answers

How many angels fit on the head of a pin

3 Answers

Why do you want to work at Capital Group?

2 Answers

Nothing difficult or unexpected, I just did not have answers to all of their "tell me a time when" questions, because in some instances there was no "time when" I am a career financial analyst, I do not have managerial experience. If I had a managerial background I would be writing a review about how well I did and how I got a job offer. Be honest with yourself, they miss a lot in the phone screenings.

2 Answers

Why do you want to work here?

"Teach me something"

Detailed case analysis

2 Answers

Transfer from an old business system to SAP.

1 Answer

What are your 3 worst qualities.

110 of 1,221 Interview Questions