Senior Graphic Designer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Senior Graphic Designer Interview Questions

Senior graphic designer interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

How old are you?

3 Answers

I was honest. Oops.

This is an illegal question

I just wanted to clarify that the online Predictive Index test is a personality test administered by an outside source. Answers given are kept confidential and are not shared back with HR or anyone at the company. The Predictive Index test asks your age because studies show people answer the questions differently based upon various generational factors. For example, being punctual. and on time to someone in their 50-60s means to get to a meeting about 5 minutes before so there before the meeting start time. But for someone in their 20-30s, if they arrive by 5 minutes after the meeting start time, they still feel they were punctual. Personality tests, such as these, all ask for age or date of birth. Because the information is kept from the company, there's no way it could be used to determine if a person would hired. So it is not an illegal question for the personality test company to ask.

What is my favorite font?

2 Answers

What are your top three "musts" in a job. I had no idea what they were asking.

2 Answers

Can't remember anything. It was pretty simple.

1 Answer

During the lunch interview, the hiring manager commented on having difficult conversations with his staff and some could go to lunch with him after the conversation, but some would storm out of the room. He wanted me to comment on that.

How you make designs?

1 Answer

Repeatedly asked about my Digital Design experience vis a vis Print Design experience.

1 Answer

Would you like a short term temp assignment instead of the one I advertised for?

1 Answer

Would you rather be "graphic designer" or "senior designer". Senior designer would allow you to be part of the bonus structure at the expense of raises.

110 of 196 Interview Questions