Senior Human Resources Business Partner Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Senior Human Resources Business Partner Interview Questions

Senior human resources business partner interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

They hardly asked me anything about me. Not skilled interviewers. The worst interview I have ever had in my 20+ years in my career.

2 Answers

I had to ask "sell" myself and ask them questions. I asked them what would be the focus for the first 30, 60, 90 days and the hiring manager answered, "survive!" Not a positive way to sell the position! I would not consider working for this manager or this Company. Run!

Sorry for the bad experience you had on this particular interview. The feedback is very valuable to us. Hopefully, we can take your negative experience to address some of these issues we have within this particular group.

If your boss was late giving you information to complete a project for a boss 2 levels up, how would you handle it?

1 Answer

Most of the interview questions were behavior based.

1 Answer

In what ways would you build relationships when starting a new role?

They didn’t ask anything about my skills or experience.

I was asked to walk the different interviewers through my career experience - highlighting my critical duties and significant accomplishments within each role I held. I was asked several behavioral questions that spoke to how I would handle various situations that may arise in the workplace. I was asked several procedural questions that spoke for my process at arriving to a decision or solutions to difficult problems.

Tell me about a time when you had to hire a large number of employees in a shoe amount of time.