Senior human resources generalist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Senior human resources generalist Interview Questions

senior human resources generalist interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Why do you want to work for Spectrum?

2 Answers

Interested in Spectrum based on the fact that the company lists Career planning, diversity and inclusion, and recruiting Veterans as primary objectives. Also the fact that Spectrum understands the importance of having a decentralized HR model to better serve their 91000 employees.

I believe I would be an asset to your company as I have had an extensive customer service background

How would you handle a manager who wants to terminate an employee? Most of the questions were very generic.

1 Answer

What is your management style?

1 Answer

Questions were based off of Amazons principles so they varied.

1 Answer

What do you like best about training, developing a class or teaching it?

1 Answer

Why do you want to work at Livongo?

1 Answer

How do you stay organized, how do you multitask? (How is this relevant to a senior professional role?) Why should we hire you? (Pointless question. If you don't have a feel for how I can add value by the end of our hour together, and you have to ask, then this clearly isn't a match. I can say that they probably bing'd (not even googled) old school interview questions with no purpose. Def not for culture purposes. Let's focus on experiences, solving problems, projects, strategic value add - not organization/multitask skills.

1 Answer

Have you ever used SAP information systems?

1 Answer

Tell me about your job experience and how it applies to this job?

1 Answer

One question was: "What are you most proud of (in work or personal)?"