Senior human resources generalist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for senior human resources generalist

Senior human resources generalist Interview Questions

senior human resources generalist interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Why do you want to work for Spectrum?

2 Answers

Interested in Spectrum based on the fact that the company lists Career planning, diversity and inclusion, and recruiting Veterans as primary objectives. Also the fact that Spectrum understands the importance of having a decentralized HR model to better serve their 91000 employees.

I believe I would be an asset to your company as I have had an extensive customer service background

How would you handle a manager who wants to terminate an employee? Most of the questions were very generic.

1 Answer

What is your management style?

1 Answer

What do you like best about training, developing a class or teaching it?

1 Answer

How do you stay organized, how do you multitask? (How is this relevant to a senior professional role?) Why should we hire you? (Pointless question. If you don't have a feel for how I can add value by the end of our hour together, and you have to ask, then this clearly isn't a match. I can say that they probably bing'd (not even googled) old school interview questions with no purpose. Def not for culture purposes. Let's focus on experiences, solving problems, projects, strategic value add - not organization/multitask skills.

1 Answer

Why do you want to work at Livongo?

1 Answer

Have you ever used SAP information systems?

1 Answer

One question was: "What are you most proud of (in work or personal)?"

1 Answer

Describe how you've helped a team meet their goals.

1 Answer

Why was I looking and how do they expect to keep me. The PM was aggressive in drilling down about issues that were beyond my control. Tried to intimidate.