Senior Human Resources Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Senior Human Resources Manager Interview Questions

Senior human resources manager interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

Where do you want to be in 5 years?

1 Answer

I think it is unrealistic to predict the future, however I want to be in a role that is both challenging and fulfilling. I want to work for an organization that is making an impact on lives.

What is your biggest area for opportunity?

1 Answer

Developed the business case to increase new FTEs in the organization

1 Answer

The most difficult question: describe what Human Resources means to me...

1 Answer

What questions would you ask me if you were the interviewer?

1 Answer

Describe your experience with high-volume recruitment.

1 Answer

Nothing unexpected. Mostly hypothetical and "Have you ever......?"

Employer Job Title Interview Question
Express Scripts Human Resources Senior Manager Where do you want to be in 5 years?
Express Scripts Human Resources Senior Manager What is your biggest area for opportunity?
Soraa Senior Human Resources Manager Do you mind working for some dysfunctional senior managers? And are you OK if our COO and CEO both belive in Scientology?
APL Senior Regional Human Resources Manager for Latin America and the Caribbean Including the Miami Office HQ Developed the business case to increase new FTEs in the organization
APL Senior Regional Human Resources Manager for Latin America and the Caribbean Including the Miami Office HQ The search of talent in a tight market, how to find the talent for each position within the established timeframe.
Amazon Senior Human Resources Manager/Same The most difficult question: describe what Human Resources means to me...
Waypoint Homes Senior Human Resource Manager What would you if a manager called you at 4:45 pm and said I want to fire ______?
Talking Rain Beverage Company Senior Human Resources Manager What questions would you ask me if you were the interviewer?
Alorica Senior Human Resources Manager Describe your experience with high-volume recruitment.
Gate Gourmet Senior Human Resources Manager Nothing unexpected. Mostly hypothetical and "Have you ever......?"
110 of 48 Interview Questions