Senior Internal Auditor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Senior Internal Auditor

Senior Internal Auditor Interview Questions

Senior internal auditor interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What type of audit experience do you have?

1 Answer

I supervised Federal income tax audits, directed audits of contractors and engineering firm, managed multiple internal and external audits of division, and direct experience in multiple regulatory audits.

The most unexpected question was to tell them what the debit/credit is to book depreciation.

1 Answer

Interview kept asking for validation of information already provided in resume and on-line application. It was very irritating to provide the same information in oral form. I had the distinct impression that both the Human Resource Recruiter and the both of the Auditors interviewing me were trying to see if I would provide a different story

1 Answer

Human Resouce Recuriter wanted to know why I declined to provide my Social Security Number on the on-line employment application.

1 Answer

Why do you want to work at the NTTA?

1 Answer

Personality with alignment of corporate mantra.

The first question was on safety which kinda threw me because who thinks of safety in an office environment? Some pretty hard technical questions. I'd hate to go through that without real experience because they'll catch you if you don't have it.

1 Answer

What did you do during that time to cut the cost?

What are the last three books you have read for fun? If you could choose any three people from any time zone to sit down and have dinner with who would they be?

110 of 48 Interview Questions