Senior Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Senior Interview Questions

49,860

senior interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

The manager of component 'A' says his functionality is more important than that of component 'B.' The manager of component 'B' says his is more important than that of component 'A.' You can only implement one A or B, but not both - which do you choose to implement.

13 Answers

I reference the Product Plan and select the component w/ the higher priority. The interview says "There is no Product Plan." I say "I select the one w/ the higher ROI." They say "there is no ROI." I say "then I choose the component whose manager has the best rationale."

I would say to do my own research

I would say whichever is more valuable to customer & gives competitive advantage to Amazon.

Write some pseudo code to raise a number to a power.

11 Answers

Given an array of numbers, replace each number with the product of all the numbers in the array except the number itself *without* using division.

8 Answers

What sort would you use if you required tight max time bounds and wanted highly regular performance.

6 Answers

Tell me how you would scale a social media software platform?

3 Answers

Suppose you are working on a project with an original scope of a few months and you are told that you instead now have a few days -- how would you handle it?

5 Answers

How would you test if survey responses were filled at random by certain individuals, as opposed to truthful selections?

5 Answers

What would you do if senior management demanded delivery of software in an impossible deadline?

3 Answers

How would you scale access to a system like Twitter

3 Answers

How would you build and test a metric to compare two user's ranked lists of movie/tv show preferences?

110 of 49,860 Interview Questions