Senior IT Systems Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Senior IT Systems Engineer Interview Questions

Senior it systems engineer interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

"Hi I am ____, I called to check if you are fit for this position or not'!! 'How to create SCCM package for software deployment' & 'What is IP and how it works?', where I was interviewing for Sr. Systems Engineer position and responsible for VMware, SAN etc.

1 Answer

I found the position was open for one year and lack of coordination between HR and IT department. HR confirm date and time for phone third interview with systems engineering team. I took preparation and was waiting but didn't receive any call. I emailed HR and didn't get any satisfactory answer. They reschedule the date. One Sr Systems Engineer called me with a Systems engineer. That Sr Systems Engineer was too rude while asking question and was rushing. He called and told me 'Hi I am __, I called to check if you are fit for this position or not' !!!. He asked me 'What is IP and how it works?', where I was interviewing for Sr. Systems Engineer position. Within 10 min of interview he said, 'Thanks for your time' and dropped the call!! I have a suggestion for HR. Please provide other that Sr. Systems engineer (___) some HR training on organizational behavior and standard interview process. Also please check a question list from interview panel. Besides, One Sr systems engineer and one Systems engineer is taking interview for another Sr. Systems engineer position when that position is a competitor. How do you know that the interview was fare. That's why this position is open for last 1 year. Didn't expect from NPR.

What character is used for comments in a DNS zone file.

1 Answer

How would you solve various problems that you would typically expect to encounter in DoD IT projects?

13 of 3 Interview Questions