Senior Management Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Senior Management Interview Questions

Senior management interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Given US denomination coins, what is the algorithm to make change for any amount?

3 Answers

Greedy algorithm will work in this case

Code is in JAVA : public class USCoins { public static void main(String args[]) { int[] coinDenominations = {25,10,5,1}; double totalAmountInDollars = 3.46; int[] numberOfEachCoin = getNumber(coinDenominations,totalAmountInDollars); for(int number : numberOfEachCoin) System.out.println(number); } private static int[] getNumber(int[] coinDenominations, double totalAmountInDollars) { int numberOfEachCoin[] = new int[coinDenominations.length]; int totalAmountInCents = (int) (totalAmountInDollars*100); for(int i=0;i<coinDenominations.length;i++) { int denomination = coinDenominations[i]; numberOfEachCoin[i] = totalAmountInCents/denomination; totalAmountInCents = totalAmountInCents%denomination; } return numberOfEachCoin; } }

Inspired by this problem, I have proposed a solution that print out all possible change combinations per given amount. I demo the problem solving process in this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3VBjhiKUtmE

"What else can you tell me that would make me interested in hiring you?"

3 Answers

How many bottles of shampoo used in hotels around the world

2 Answers

Nothing out of the ordinary.. Basic what what you do type of questions.

1 Answer

Explain how you would go about getting a cost down for this particular assembly.

1 Answer

You will be given two tests: (1) Excel and (2) a very long exam in which you will have to perform many calculations. None of the questions are hard but very time consuming and yet you are only given about 20 minutes.

detailed resume screen

1 Answer

generic questions: strengths, weaknesses, succession plans, motivations etc.

1 Answer

tell me about a time when you...problem sovling, managing conflict, prioritizing/work management, energy/stamina/initiative and one other I can't remember

1 Answer

The "unexpected" factor came in the generalized form of the "case" question. As best I can remember, the question was a hypothetical about a large federal client engaging the firm to optimize their IT portfolio. Almost no details were specified, and subsequent questions in response to the ideas I offered did not provide many particular parameters to consider.

110 of 255 Interview Questions