Senior manager it service desk Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Senior manager it service desk Interview Questions

senior manager it service desk interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Why do you feel the skills you have acquired make you an excellent candidate?

1 Answer

The time I have spent in the federal government sector allows me to have a unique insight into the Information Technology needs of the government.

What are 3 of your strengths and 1 weakness

3 Answers

How do you deal with change?

1 Answer

A phrase expressing the aim of a group or party. The available selections for answers were S,K, L or Q. None of the answers were correct as they did not represent anything or any reference material for the answers.

3 Answers

One or more comments have been removed.
Please see our Community Guidelines or Terms of Service for more information.

I was asked to describe a professional failure.

1 Answer

The two interviewers had a list of scripted questions ranging from general leadership/character questions and into specific technical experience. One interviewer starts to examine my resume, as if it was the first time he was really seeing it, and drills in on my lack of R&D experience. Well, I made that clear during the HR screen but somehow someone still invited me to the face to face. This was baffling to me, the interviewer then simply stereotyped me based on previous roles and said I was just a such and such type IT manager. Inside I'm thinking really..I have spent my last 12 years accepting new and different roles just for that reason but it was his way of eliminating me.

1 Answer

Have you done a global integration project before?

1 Answer

In your last role as a Delivery Manager, what was the one insight you would bring to Express Scripts?

1 Answer

To handle the most difficult of the existing problems because I had - under doctor's orders been out of the office for 3 of the 2-4 weeks the doctor specified. I chose 3 weeks because the first of 3 required surgeries had been completed the last working day before I had returned to work.

1 Answer

They asked me if I had any experience with Microsoft Dynamics Point of Sales systems.

110 of 236 Interview Questions