Senior Manager Program Management Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Senior Manager Program Management Interview Questions

Senior manager program management interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

Describe to me how you would index the books of a public library? How would you provide search capabilities for the customer? What performance optimizations would you do?

1 Answer

Hi, Thank you for sharing your interview experience. As a small team of ex-Google employees, we have recently launched interviewjoy.com, a career consultancy community, where you can make money by sharing your interview experiences/insights or company reviews with other job candidates. Information/Guidance about Amazon interviews is highly demanded right now. It is all very easy: You'll just create a service in 2-3 minutes saying that you'll provide interview insights on the phone / video chat (or just an instant document download) for 50-100 USD (price is totally up to you) and wait for buyers to pay for your service. In an era where 100's of people apply to each job opening, getting an advantage by talking with a recent candidate is more important than ever, and people are starting to realize it. Posting an interview consultancy service is totally free & anonymous and users already started making money on the website. You are kindly invited to interviewjoy.com to check it out. Thanks!

Most interview questions were behavioral in style. They asked for examples of how I had solved particular problems or handled specific situations.

Nothing really. Just added twists and turns during your presentation and usual client demands to see you how you tackle it.

nothing really. They are just looking to see how open you are. Most of the interviewers are not really qualified.

If I would be comfortable working overtime

1 Answer

Nothing springs to mind - just the normal dog and pony show in the interviewing process

17 of 7 Interview Questions