Senior marketing and communications manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for senior marketing and communications manager

Senior marketing and communications manager Interview Questions

senior marketing and communications manager interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Your background is impressive- why were you given the opportunity to do these important roles so young and not someone else? Explain your background and take us through your resume.

Tell me about a time you improved a process. Tell me about a time you made a mistake, what did you learn from it?

Do I have experience with Marketo. I don't and if I did I would have included that skill on my resume.

How do you feel you will fit into our Corporate Structure coming from a much smaller Company?

There were a lot of questions that pertained to how they would move their business forward from a PR perspective; respecting their privacy, I will not divulge.

No questions were difficult. It was the conflict between senior members that was time consuming and disrespectful of a candidate's time. While some ambiguity is expected with new roles, in this position no one possessed a clear concept nor agreement.

What is the most successful campaign you've run? What about the least successful? What did you learn and how did you measure success?

Pretty much the standard questions and ones that applied to my skills related to the position.