Senior marketing manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for senior marketing manager

Senior marketing manager Interview Questions

senior marketing manager interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What is your management style (I am 50 and these are questions I got in college). A lot of typical questions one gets schooled on in Business School.

3 Answers

Gave generic answers as generic as the questions were.

I interviewed for a different role but same results. How can a company have a CEO rating of 8%??? This is unreal....I take Glass Door with a grain of salt but 8%???? the company rating was 15%. I could improve this firm in one week.....they missed a chance with me...

Whenever you actually interview (phone or in-person) it is poor practice to send a rejection email. You should always get a phone call telling you they are moving forward with someone else. This is why this firm is failing and has the lowest rating in Colorado on Glass Door....

Please tell me how you'd design a campaign to capture the SMB market

3 Answers

Between 2nd and 3rd round of interviews they added a completely new area of expertise to the job description that I didn't have and they didn't tell me about it until I was about to walk into the 3rd interview.

2 Answers

What did you do to pivot in 2020? How has your career evolved to this point? What is your management strategy?

2 Answers

Why are you interested in taking a position that is a downgrade in title?

2 Answers

How do you approach competitive content creation?

2 Answers

Do you have experience with "experimental marketing"?

2 Answers

How much are you currently being paid?

2 Answers

Suppose that you are working in a very political environment, where people keep hidden agendas, they have no formal reasons to help you and your project depend on them. What do you do to move forward a project that you are responsible for considering that you have no authority over the people you depend upon?

1 Answer

Tell me about something you tried to do in one of your teams but the rest of the team totally disagreed with you.

1 Answer