Senior Mechanical Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Senior Mechanical Engineer Interview Questions

Senior mechanical engineer interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What has been your active role in the team process you're currently working with?

1 Answer

Explained details of daily involvement, software used, level of completion of initial input received, and final deliverable.

Deceivingly simple question: what factors do you need to consider when designing a door?

Technical questions

are you married?

1 Answer

There was an HR round for 45 min. According to the schedule, I was supposed to meet the quality manager before, but she had called in sick.

1 Answer

Then was the next round which was with the Manager of the design department and a senior design engineer. They were not prepared, very unprofessional and laughed at jokes on the management. I was not asked any question except "What questions you have for us?"

1 Answer

They asked if I like to work in group... I said no, I hate working in a group and they were kinda shocked because they expected a yes I love working in group crap.

1 Answer

I don't recall specific questions, but they were all open ended. Something like "tell us about a time where you had to ask people to do something they didn't want to do"

1 Answer

what is your salary expectation

1 Answer

an introduce yourself and then directly started to as BS questions mostly about Strength of Material.

110 of 172 Interview Questions