Senior Mechanical Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Senior Mechanical Engineer Interview Questions

Senior mechanical engineer interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What has been your active role in the team process you're currently working with?

1 Answer

Explained details of daily involvement, software used, level of completion of initial input received, and final deliverable.

Deceivingly simple question: what factors do you need to consider when designing a door?

Technical questions

are you married?

1 Answer

What job are you interviewing for? (asked toward the end of the interview)

1 Answer

They asked if I like to work in group... I said no, I hate working in a group and they were kinda shocked because they expected a yes I love working in group crap.

1 Answer

I don't recall specific questions, but they were all open ended. Something like "tell us about a time where you had to ask people to do something they didn't want to do"

1 Answer

what is your salary expectation

1 Answer

an introduce yourself and then directly started to as BS questions mostly about Strength of Material.

1 Answer

1) Describe your background. Where have you worked before. 2) I did ask them how the new owners where dealing with old entrenched management staff still there. 3) Would I be interested in taking over their Engineering department in Savannah, NY? 4) I asked them what their time-frame for the owners and upper management replacement was?

110 of 161 Interview Questions