Senior member of technical staff Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for senior member of technical staff

Senior member of technical staff Interview Questions

senior member of technical staff interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Given an array of integers write a function so that all the even numbers are on the left side of the array and all the odd numbers are on the right side of the array.

4 Answers

for (var b=[], i=0; i< a.length; i++) { if (a[i] %2 == 0) b.unshift(a[i]); else b.push(a[i]); }

static void method(int array[]){ int size = array.length; int newArray[] = new int[size]; int mid = size/2; for(int outer=0, i=0; outer < size; outer++){ if(array[outer]%2 == 0){ newArray[i++] = array[outer]; }else{ newArray[mid++] = array[outer]; } } for(int outer=0; outer < size; outer++){ System.out.println(newArray[outer]); } }

keep left=0, right=ia.len() indices in input array, ia[] while(left < right) { if(odd(ia[left])) { left++; continue; } if(even(ia[right])) { right--; continue; } //get here, then swap array contents left++; right--; }

How do you reverse print a string. After answering the same by providing an out of the box API, the next unexpected question was "What if it does NOT exist". While and 2nd alternative was provided, it was pretty much shot down as being not acceptable.

3 Answers

Architecture of my previous projects. Mostly LC Easy/Medium (Interval problems, Graphs and Trees, can't be more specific due to NDA). Challenging behavioral questions. Understanding of design, tests and code review. Questions on REST Api design patterns, basic security concepts.

2 Answers

"Do you have silicon flowing in your veins?" (Not really difficult, just pointless)

2 Answers

I was ghosted, After waiting for 15 minutes in the first interview, the interviewer did not show up, I ended up emailing the recruiter(who no longer works there), he promised to get back to me soon and that the first interviewer had an emergency, i waited for the second interviewer for 15 minutes, no one showed up. What a joke of a recruiting experience. I've never seen this in my 12+ work experience.

3 Answers

One or more comments have been removed.
Please see our Community Guidelines or Terms of Service for more information.

Basic JAVA operations , file processing, reading , regularEx, Datatype conversions. In short things that you don't use on a day to day basis

Leadership questions.

1 Answer

How would you proceed debugging an issue they were having and they had been investigating for a couple of weeks already without being able to find the root cause.

1 Answer

It was more a discussion about my experience and past projects.

1 Answer

Write the implementation for LRUMap.