Senior Operations Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Senior Operations Manager Interview Questions

Senior operations manager interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

what are your career goals working for us?

1 Answer

if you say: 'I want to be productive" or anything as such. You'll get the job, but expect insecure managers there to give you harsh treatment! One of the most troubling parts of the interview is that for some reasons, we deal minorities and non-blonds with tougher questions, since the culture in-house is that blonds carry our image in ad campaigns and Americana. I'm speaking from experience, after watching my peers interview different groups and select finalists accordingly.

What is your management style like?

1 Answer

Knowing that the specific position being offered was at a client site, the question was asked "where do I see myself in 5 or 10 years, and what was I going to do to get there.

1 Answer

If I could manage people.

1 Answer

There were no unexpected or difficult questions if you do your research about the position. Only bad question was if I would relocate

1 Answer

Asked about what I could do for the company.

1 Answer

Your attitude is the most important thing. Layoff any "fluffing" your experience. Tell it straight and have a personality. Don't be so nervous you can't talk.

None, questions were simple, in fact I had more questions than the Vice President and they did not have the answers.

Why are you a fit for this position? Why are you looking for a new position?

110 of 107 Interview Questions