Senior Partner Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Senior Partner Interview Questions

Senior partner interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

While there were several difficult questions throughout the process, perhaps the most challenging aspect was not a question at all, but rather having the ability to recognize the variety of perspectives and applying my knowledge, skills and abilities relevent to what the questioner was seeking. This was especially true of the face-to-face peer interviews which most closely related to a "stress interview". Random questions geared toward determining my ability to handle stressful situations while maintaining composure and focus. I came into the interview process prepared for everything, but a stress interview, and quickly recognized the approach having been through one previously.

1 Answer

To anyone not familiar with the "stress interview" style, I recommend reading 101 Great Answer to the tougest Interview Questions by Ron Fry.

They hardly asked me anything about me. Not skilled interviewers. The worst interview I have ever had in my 20+ years in my career.

2 Answers

If your boss was late giving you information to complete a project for a boss 2 levels up, how would you handle it?

1 Answer

Do you like advertising? Are you focused on this industry for the long term?

1 Answer

Tell me what you know about Netflix

1 Answer

What do you want from a job?

1 Answer

"Who do you know?" "Are you motivated by money?"

1 Answer

Take me through your background.

1 Answer

What do you want to talk about?

2 Answers