Senior PHP Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Senior PHP Developer Interview Questions

Senior php developer interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

The most difficult question, only because I couldn't answer the question due to my failure to review this topic, was, "List and describe three object oriented design patterns."

1 Answer

I described the Factory design pattern, but couldn't list two others. When the Developer asked me to describe a Singleton, I told him that I forgotten what it was. Shame on me, because I had a feeling that this was going to be asked. I spent too much time reviewing Big-O and Algorithms.

How much did you make at each of your previous roles?

1 Answer

The common "why do you want to work for our company?". There were very few technical questions. The one that resonated was "what is an inner join in SQL?". Other questions included whether I knew Ext.js and what the most complicated SQL query I ever built was.

Bowling Score

1 Answer

PHP specific questions (I can't remember, but be prepared to answer questions like how to unset an array, difference between arguments by value and by reference, etc.)

1 Answer

What version of JavaScript have you used the most?

What was I looking for in my next steps as my career continues that is lacking in my previous or current employment

1 Answer

Are you comfortable working in more than one language?

110 of 53 Interview Questions