Senior PM Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Senior PM

Senior PM Interview Questions

Senior pm interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

How do you handle a designer when they refuse to change their concept or design to align with your thinking?

1 Answer

This is not a you/ me process. Hospitality Design is a team effort and if the unique solutions are appropriate then we all get on board to get the "Best " idea moving forward. Never had a Hotel that was MY design- it takes a village as they say and am always open to unique viewpoints.

How do you keep the junior designers from constantly web surfing and keep them producing?

1 Answer

How would you react to finding your project was under budget for the previous month?

1 Answer

What methodology did you use to run your projects.

1 Answer

Literally it was as if they had no clue what was going on

1 Answer

Q: How many years of PM experience?

1 Answer

My questions were scenario-based to verify that I understood change management methodology and approach.

Multiple times was asked how I deal with conflict and to use examples from the past. My response of not allowing any disputes or disagreements to escalate to CONFLICT was not accepted as an answer. Very pugilistic and confrontational form of interaction. Bullying style of leadership expressed as fencing in staff and hitting the fence gets you fired. Design is a collaborative effort and lively discussion but I have never found conflict a huge issue in the Design Community.This office needs to find a Pied Piper to lull them into a happier place- not sure I want to chase this one.

Describe the last five years of your work history. What projects did you work on?

1 Answer

1. Are you familiar with the AS 400 computer project financial reports? 2. (By email) Are you willing to accept pay at a fraction of market salary?

110 of 31 Interview Questions