Senior PM Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Senior PM Interview Questions

Senior pm interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

How do you handle a designer when they refuse to change their concept or design to align with your thinking?

1 Answer

This is not a you/ me process. Hospitality Design is a team effort and if the unique solutions are appropriate then we all get on board to get the "Best " idea moving forward. Never had a Hotel that was MY design- it takes a village as they say and am always open to unique viewpoints.

How do you keep the junior designers from constantly web surfing and keep them producing?

1 Answer

What methodology did you use to run your projects.

1 Answer

How would you react to finding your project was under budget for the previous month?

1 Answer

Standard proect management questions. Any mission critical projects worked. # of team members, distributed development process

1 Answer

1. Describe your role, markets, competition, use cases, PM process 2. Technical questions - types of threat detection, difference between SAML and OAuth etc.

1 Answer

The most difficult question for me is always, "how much do you want to make?" It is hard to gauge at any firm how much they can afford, or think you are worth, so it always makes me uncomfortable to have to throw a number out there, and possibly overvalue myself, and fail miserably after getting a job. I have never been let go from a firm, leaving on my own decision, so I guess I am doing something right all these years.

1 Answer

Multiple times was asked how I deal with conflict and to use examples from the past. My response of not allowing any disputes or disagreements to escalate to CONFLICT was not accepted as an answer. Very pugilistic and confrontational form of interaction. Bullying style of leadership expressed as fencing in staff and hitting the fence gets you fired. Design is a collaborative effort and lively discussion but I have never found conflict a huge issue in the Design Community.This office needs to find a Pied Piper to lull them into a happier place- not sure I want to chase this one.

Q: How many years of PM experience?

110 of 27 Interview Questions