Senior process engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Senior process engineer Interview Questions

senior process engineer interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Do you like a manager who 'micromanages' or do you like a manager who leaves you a bit loose and does not follow what you are doing on an hourly basis ?

2 Answers

I dont know the best answer to this question myself. I said that in both the cases, the kind of work output from me would be the same and WOULD MEET THE MANAGER'S EXPECTATIONS. It didnot really matter what manager I had. :)

I am using this to prepare for my interview at Intel next week. Here is what I wrote down: "I personally would prefer a manager who is hands off and who expects clear results. That being said I have worked with people with different styles of management and the same people with shifting management styles depending on the deliverables of the team. I think at the end both can get results and you have to understand your manager’s perspective."

What is the net charge of a plasma?

3 Answers

One or more comments have been removed.
Please see our Community Guidelines or Terms of Service for more information.

Why should we hire you? Why Global Foundries? How to manage with pressure/stress? Times when you need to convince your boss? And bunch more behavioral questions (right from the HR questions book or something- Just google them before interview)

2 Answers

Most unexpected: what are the 2 golden rules of an op amp (I’m a mechanical engineer)?

3 Answers

One or more comments have been removed.
Please see our Community Guidelines or Terms of Service for more information.

At what rotational speed do turbopumps operate?

Size of a Hydrogen Atom

2 Answers

What is the mean free path at 10^-6 torr?

2 Answers

What do you see yourself in next five years?

1 Answer

The most challenging task that I have encountered?

1 Answer

what is your typical work hours and how do you work with others

110 of 169 Interview Questions