Senior producer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Senior producer Interview Questions

senior producer interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Pretty standard interview questions.

3 Answers

Every answer depends upon the corporate goals, generally. You can't budget for what needs to be done until you see what needs to be accomplished and in what time frame. However, knowing the company's goals is not what is truly essential. Essential knowledge is to know the DREAMS of the company's leaders.

If you are looking for stories you've come to the right place, for I have seen attack ships on fire off the shoulders of Orion, haven't I? O.B. Juan Kennobe, it's me! I haven't heard that name since oh, before you were born!" "Ross, I'm older than you" deadpanned Stevie Spielberg who looked 15 but was really 24. Then up popped Ron Kirk, Oh Captain, My Captain! YO! (who me?) DUH! Oh, I was first to ever wish "May the Force be With You" and mean it. Where we went, we didn't need roads and I want to go back.

I will tell you anything you want to know. Well we want to know who the hell sent you here and what the hell you're doing here with all this madness of achievement and adventure? So, you want the truth. You're damn right I want the truth! OK, here's the truth. The truth is. You can't handle the truth. THAT'S THE TRUTH? THE TRUTH IS, WE CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH? Yes. Well said, by the way. I just repeated what you said. So you did.

The interviewer asked questions about the position, which I answered. When I asked her simple production and development questions, she couldn't answer anything.

1 Answer

When the team has ideas they want to add, that can't be accommodated by the timeline how do you avoid giving a flat out "no" to them.

1 Answer

Where do you see yourself in 5 years?

1 Answer

You're not one of those "gamer elitists" are you?

1 Answer

Are you sure I want to be a Producer and not a Game Designer?

1 Answer

Why do you want to work here?

1 Answer

How long have you known about Rooster Teeth?

1 Answer

How would you handle this (a specific production scenario) problem? What would be the best solution?

1 Answer

Asked if I might be the hire that would be the very best on their staff.

110 of 95 Interview Questions