Senior Program Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Senior Program Manager Interview Questions

Senior program manager interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

Why do you care about energy efficiency?

1 Answer

Describe a time you failed professionally, what lessons did you learn and how did you apply them to future efforts?

1 Answer

Is customer always right?

1 Answer

Create the design specifications for a Car.

Explain a race condition

1 Answer

The most unexpected question was, You have a failing project and the company has been doing business the same way for years, how would you turn it around.

1 Answer

None of the questions were all that difficult and they mostly pertained to what I spoke to them about. With a program manager interview if you are confident and have strong interests in something specific, then steer the interview to a that interest. For example, I have a lot of interest with collaboration in China and whenever I brought that up, they used scenarios that had to do with doing business with China. It was great. The last interviewer asked me to design a calculator, which is a question someone else received in the glassdoor reviews so I would prepare for that one.

1 Answer

Type will provide you with a case that you must solve. It will normally be an issue or problem they had in the past or a currently working on. They will want to see your thought process. They will be looking to see how analytical and creative you are.

1 Answer

I was asked to review a part of a presentation and tell them what I the message was.

1 Answer

Why do you want tot work at Apple (all interviewers were so proud of apple and their culture)

2130 of 466 Interview Questions