Senior Program Officer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Senior Program Officer Interview Questions

Senior program officer interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

They were concerned that I had never been in a conflict zone. Most of their senior people have worked extensively in post-conflict socieities, helping reconstruct judiciaries, police forces, reconciliing former combants, etc.

1 Answer

I was asked to manage a roundtable investigating how to apply science and technology to improve conflict management in post-conflict societies. My expertse was on the science and technology side. I emphasized that and the two years of work that I had already done with the Institute.

Why did you choose to apply at our organization? Why are you passionate about this job? How will your contribution to this job make a measurable difference?

I was asked about how my previous work experience applied to the current job description (and tasks ahead).

Why do you want to work for HAI? What background do you have in writing proposals?

What are your 8 biggest strengths/weaknesses? What is your writing experience? What is your experience with grants and RFAs? Why do you think you are qualified for this position?

110 of 15 Interview Questions