Senior Program Officer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Senior Program Officer Interview Questions

Senior program officer interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

They were concerned that I had never been in a conflict zone. Most of their senior people have worked extensively in post-conflict socieities, helping reconstruct judiciaries, police forces, reconciliing former combants, etc.

1 Answer

I was asked to manage a roundtable investigating how to apply science and technology to improve conflict management in post-conflict societies. My expertse was on the science and technology side. I emphasized that and the two years of work that I had already done with the Institute.

Not expecting to have to deal with a purely administrative question.... The interview was supposed to review my credentials and interest.... I had to deal with unprofessional hr staff.

there wasn't really a hard question. it was just that the day was long and it consisted of many back to back interviews. I had to be able to be fresh and repeat information about myself in each interview. hard to stay perky.

What do you see as the biggest challenges to democracy building in XX country?

I was asked about how my previous work experience applied to the current job description (and tasks ahead).

110 of 26 Interview Questions