Senior Project Controller Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Senior Project Controller

Senior Project Controller Interview Questions

Senior project controller interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What is your biggest weakness? I hate that question because it's a trick question. If you say you don't have any, then you appear to be cocky and arrogant. If you state a weakness that is job related or was the same weakness as the previous person, then you have just shot yourself in the foot.

1 Answer

Ask about previous employees and why they didn't stay. That's a question that would make them stumble a bit. If they studder or dance around the question, be careful.

In depth case study 30 min discussion with the interviewer. Great way to showcase your experience!

1 Answer

overall review of my day to day work functions/responsbilities

There really weren't any difficult questions. It was one of the best interview experiences I have ever had!

Why do you feel you are qualified for this position?

why Deloitte? how would you approach to diff situation, like, if you are in the middle of the project and you spend X amount, then the project is cut? or if you have an Ad hoc project. rest was behavioral and easy Excel questions about Vlookup, Pivot, filtering and conditional formatting, "datedif" function.

2 Answers

1. Tell me a time when you had to track a metrics and how did you improve upon these metrics. 2. Technical excel based questions.

What's the difference between a budget and a forecast?

18 of 8 Interview Questions