Senior Project Controller Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Senior Project Controller Interview Questions

Senior project controller interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

why Deloitte? how would you approach to diff situation, like, if you are in the middle of the project and you spend X amount, then the project is cut? or if you have an Ad hoc project. rest was behavioral and easy Excel questions about Vlookup, Pivot, filtering and conditional formatting, "datedif" function.

2 Answers

Do you know why you didn't get an offer?

Hi, Thank you for sharing your interview experience. As a small team of ex-Google employees, we have recently launched interviewjoy.com, a career consultancy community, where users can buy/sell services that provide job interview experiences/insights. Posting an interview consultancy service is totally free & anonymous. Create a service in 2 minutes and earn money by sharing your experience with other candidates over the phone or via a document you created. Users already started making money on the website by sharing their experiences. You are kindly invited to interviewjoy.com to check it out. Thanks!

overall review of my day to day work functions/responsbilities

1. Tell me a time when you had to track a metrics and how did you improve upon these metrics. 2. Technical excel based questions.

There really weren't any difficult questions. It was one of the best interview experiences I have ever had!

What is your biggest weakness? I hate that question because it's a trick question. If you say you don't have any, then you appear to be cocky and arrogant. If you state a weakness that is job related or was the same weakness as the previous person, then you have just shot yourself in the foot.

1 Answer

In depth case study 30 min discussion with the interviewer. Great way to showcase your experience!

1 Answer

What's the difference between a budget and a forecast?

Why do you feel you are qualified for this position?

18 of 8 Interview Questions