Senior Project Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Senior Project Manager Interview Questions

"When interviewing for a position as a senior project manager, you can expect to be asked not only about your skills and experience as a project manager but also about your ability to hire, place, and mentor other project managers, step in when when a troubled project needs to be turned around, and devise ways to continuously improve project management strategies. Prepare to answer questions about how you would resolve project issues of any size, incorporate the company's business needs into the decisions made in each project, and review projects to determine how you the company can improve from them."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Did you know anyone a Big Blue? If so, do you know {first name, last name}?

1 Answer

Not one difficult question, however I provided a Big Blue answers to all of their questions thrown at me. I managed a number of Big Blue Teams on many Projects and know their mindset. Was made an offer and declined. I then accepted against my better judgement..

1 Answer

Why are you leaving New York?

Would you rather use Jquery of Javascript

1 Answer

1) One of the key questions was how did my experience relate to, add value to the new position (they provided a job description)? 2) The next question was my experience in working with Teams? 3) Another questions was how I delt with conflict in a team environment?

1 Answer

If given instructions from two different bosses, how would you resolve the conflict in priorities?

1 Answer

Tell me about the specific accounting classes you've taken as they relate to projections / actuals / CAPEX and OPEX during college....

1 Answer

How would you fix a failing project.

1 Answer

Have you led a project from the requirements phase through the launch?

1 Answer

Tell me how you handle difficult colleagues.

3140 of 1,110 Interview Questions